Are you an Administrative / Bill of Material Coordinator who has an advanced ERP program knowledge? Are you an Administrative / Bill of Material Coordinator who has strong prioritizing and multitasking skills?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Bill of Material Coordinator, you will create and maintain accurate Bills of Material in the ERP system.
- Process change requests and research/resolve any issues that come up with requests
- Enter Bill of Material data into ERP
- Research and recommend stock disposition, service notes and inventory transactions
- Coordinate and process stock disposition and chaser work orders
- Perform data release activities, transfer drawings from work files to password protected production files
- Act as liaison between Engineering, Operations, Purchasing, Inventory, Aftermarket, Service and Finance departments as needed
- Audit Bill of Material of newly developed products
- Responsible for the communication of relevant data through reports and collection of data for projects and reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Must have a general understanding of engineering and manufacturing
- Associate degree
- Must have an advanced understanding of ERP
- Excel, MSWD and Outlook skills
- Any experience with JD Edwards and Windchill programs is a plus
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great foot in the door
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative / Billing of Material Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139837
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com