Are you an Administrative Clerk who has strong grammar and punctuation skills? Are you an Administrative Clerk who is looking for an opportunity with a variety of duties?
Our client is in the municipalities’ area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Clerk, you will provide clerical support to the Public Works Department and Supervisor.
- Answer incoming calls and greet/assist with walk-in traffic
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Process letters, reports, permits and forms
- Handle agendas, letters, reports, bid documents for projects
- Track licensing programs
- Prepare agendas/meeting minutes & transcribe minutes
- Record and file proceedings
- Maintain traffic signage trial records
- Sort and file materials
- Update public works website, social media and calendars
- Issue bidding documents, plans, maps etc.
- Generate invoices & maintain records services and permits
- Enter data for requisitions and purchase orders
- Maintain inventory and keeps records of supplies
- Record, review and maintain records of bills
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of administrative assistant, office assistant or receptionist experience in a business setting
- Strong spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Alphabetizing skills
- Associate degree in Administrative Assistant or related coursework a plus
- Computer/tech savvy overall
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Professional demeanor and friendly
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Work well independently
- Follow directions well
- Maintain good working relationships
- Very flexible and easy going team player
- Ability to multi-task, switch job duties as well as prioritize different tasks and meet deadlines
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity
- This position will look excellent on a resume
- Chance to learn new things
Length: Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Administrative Clerk position: $18.19-$18.72/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141797
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.