Are you an Administrative Clerk who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you an Administrative Clerk who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a growing community in the Winnebago County.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Clerk, you will responsible for the corporate seal, all papers and records of the town, making papers and records available for inspection.
- Attend all town board, committee meetings, take/transcribe minutes and then maintain full records of the proceedings and minutes
- Maintain the records of all resolutions, ordinances, licenses and permits
- Issue various licenses and permits as well
- Administer oaths and affirmations to all elected and appointed town officials
- Participate in the screening and selection of subordinate employees and then orient, train and delegate work assignments to those employees
- Manage town property leases, contracts and intergovernmental agreements portfolios
- Maintain a database of all leases, agreements and contracts
- Manage the town’s special reports library and maintain the data base
- May serve as local census liaison
- Administer/supervise elections and coordinate the activities of election workers
- Administer and coordinate the activities of the board of review
- Maintain the town parks and meeting room schedules.
- Prepare, publish, and/or verify all official notices as required by law
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Town clerk experience is highly preferred
- 5 years of experience in governmental records, management and administration is preferred
- Would consider someone with 2+ years of strong administrative assistant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Business Administration or related field is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to handle deadlines
- Ability to work well independently with general direction
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement program
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Clerk position: $21.50 – $24.03 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Larsen, WI
Job ID: 139490
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.