Are you an Administrative Coordinator who enjoys working in a fast-paced & deadline driven environment? Are you an Administrative Coordinator who has Microsoft PowerPoint experience?
Our client has been in business since 1994 and offers services all throughout the Midwest.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to the President as well as some additional support to Human Resources.
- Prepare for onsite & offsite meetings
- Coordinate multiple calendars, make travel arrangements and handle catering
- Create agendas, correspondence, spreadsheets as well as reports, PowerPoint presentations & surveys
- Assist with job postings, set up phone interviews, coordinate/organize events & celebrations
- Proofread documents prior to distribution
- Assist with company social media sites and websites
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative assistant experience (ideally 3+ years)
- Will consider a recent Administrative Assistant or Human Resources graduate
- Company social media and website maintenance experience a plus
- Human Resources knowledge a plus
- Associate degree in Business or Human Resources preferred
- MSWD, Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Take initiative & find creative solutions in a fast-paced & deadline driven environment
- High regard for confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Potential for advancement
- Casual, jeans environment
- New leadership team
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm and Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
Length: Temporary-to-Hire, possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Coordinator position: $21.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141904
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.