Are you a Human Resources Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced & deadline driven environment? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who has Microsoft PowerPoint experience?
Our client has been in business since 1994 and offers services all throughout the Midwest.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will answer and direct calls and to applicable individuals or departments.
- Receive and distribute mail
- Assist with the preparation and tracking of the performance review process
- Organize and attend job fairs, campus events, and other networking opportunities
- Assist with recruitment and interview process, track status of candidates in HRIS and respond with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process
- Pre-screen applicants, schedule interviews (virtual and in-person)
- Arrange travel, lodging, etc. for applicants when necessary
- Schedule new hire orientations and safety trainings, create agendas, and conduct onboarding
- Assist with planning and executing company-wide meetings
- Company device management to include cell phones, tablets, etc. and work with third party on any device malfunctions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- HR Administrative Assistant / Coordinator or Recruiting experience with no degree or recent HR degree with office or administrative experience or recent HR degree with no experience but strong computer skills and strong capability to catch on quickly
- Associate degree in Business or Human Resources preferred
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- HRIS experience helpful
- Take initiative & find creative solutions in fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Work with all levels of employees
- High regard for confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Potential for advancement
- Casual, jeans environment
- New leadership team
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:30am-4:30pm or 8:00am-4:30pm
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $21.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141904
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.