Are you an Administrative Coordinator who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Administrative Coordinator who has excellent analytical and decision making skills?
Our client’s specialty and passion is supporting educators and administrators. They are committed to providing state-of-the-art services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Coordinator, you will analyze competitor pricing, trends and opportunities through sales analysis and determine profitability expectations/strategic advantage.
- Research and understand demographic and purchasing data available to win opportunity
- Provide pre and post opportunity analysis with Sales, Merchandising and Marketing
- Develop customer, vendor and product knowledge expertise to include solid working relationship and ongoing product training.
- Apply customer, vendor and product mix knowledge and how the company products meet bid and/or quote requirements.
- Partner with internal and/or sales resource(s) to professionally respond to customer bids and quotes that are aligned with the customer requirements and the company’s pricing strategies and goals.
- Manage bid tabulation activity and retrieve information timely for entry into designated system
- Negotiate pricing with vendors
- Negotiate pricing with installation companies
- Reply to all e-mail, mail, fax and paper opportunity requests
- Create quotes and bids in the designated system
- Prepare all documents required for all opportunities
- Ensure adherence to terms and conditions of the contract
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bidding, quoting or experience with contracts with a strong understanding of how pricing influences sales and profitability is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with an administrative or a numbers/analytical background
- Must have a comfort level with bid terminology
- Excel skills
- Strong computer knowledge
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and strong decision making skills
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Make a difference in the lives of many children
- Great environment
- Award-winning company dedicated to their employees’ well-being and commitment to health
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm or 7:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Coordinator position: $40,000 – $60,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140110
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.