Are you an Administrative / Data Entry Assistant who is looking for a part time position? Are you an Administrative / Data Entry Assistant who has strong analytical skills?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Data Entry Assistant, you will access, retrieve and interpret data.
- Utilize SAP, shared folders, internal / external customers and online sources
- Validate data integrity
- Prepare proposals to be sent to management for review
- Interact with Canadian stakeholders and customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of accounting or administrative assistant related experience that include numbers related and analytical/reporting work
- Excel skills
- SAP experience highly preferred
- Strong data entry skills
- Associate degree in Accounting preferred but will consider prior work experience without a degree
- Take direction well and work on own efficiently
- Maintain composure and exercise patience while balancing priorities
- Meet deadlines and work well as a team member
- Catch on quickly and switch gears quickly
- Strong work ethic
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and very detail oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Health insurance
Hours: 20 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm – contact us today
Length: Long – Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative / Data Entry Assistant position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – HYBRID POSITION – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE BUT WILL EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE OFFICE – MUST LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF APPLETON, WI
Job ID: 139443
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.