Are you an Administrative Housing Coordinator who has strong customer service skills? Are you an Administrative Housing Coordinator who thrives working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a property management firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Housing Coordinator, you will interact with prospects.
- Schedule and manage leasing appointments for agents
- Work with marketing to maintain current website and external online listings
- Track leads
- Follow-up with prospective renters
- Ongoing learning of apartments and homes portfolio
- Learn leasing process and fair housing regulations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service skills
- Data entry experience
- Leasing / housing experience a plus
- Outlook skills
- Organized, self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Verbal and written communication
- Independent worker and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for growth
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm + 2 Saturdays per month 10:00am-3:00pm. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Housing Coordinator position: $18.00/hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141174
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.