Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who strong math skills and enjoys working with numbers? Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who enjoys working with people over the phone?
Our client is a food distribution company that has been in business for almost 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Office Assistant, you will be 1st or 2nd point of contact in a group of a few people who answer approximately 65-70 calls per day.
- Transfer calls to appropriate person
- Take down any information on broken machines that comes in from customers, follow-up with Technicians, etc.
- Enter service calls into their industry specific software, enter the job as complete once Technician says its done
- Call/e-mail/text technician to find out the status if there has been no update
- Follow up with certain representatives if machines are down
- Confirm incoming product matches with what is in the system
- Use some math to figure quantities and enter into the system
- May add some accounts receivable responsibilities down the road
- May also add sorting of mail and ordering of office supplies
- More duties added down the road as they get comfortable in the role and company
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong numbers and math capability
- Would consider someone who has worked in retail customer service
- Excel and MSWD skills
- Any PowerPoint and/or Peachtree experience is a plus
- Energetic and personable
- Strong phone skills
- Must have strong detailed math and number skills
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for growth
- Great longevity within the company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm and Fridays they close at 3:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139682
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.