Are you an Administrative / Quality Coordinator who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you an Administrative / Quality Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a family oriented company culture?
Our client is the leading supplier to foundries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Quality Coordinator, you will be creating and documenting work instructions.
- Go out to the Production floor to talk with Supervisors and those that are performing the job functions to accurately document work instructions
- Learn about part defects and the process that goes along with it to document and communicate with the customer
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Quality control related experience would be ideal but not necessary
- Administrative experience is needed preferably from a manufacturing company
- Associate degree or certificate in Quality related coursework is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be comfortable going out to the production floor to review parts
- Ability to handle multiple things and switch gears easily
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-oriented culture
- Very flexible working hours
- Growing company
- Great benefits offered for permanent employees
- Health insurance offered for Temporary employees pending how long the assignment goes
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary or Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Quality Coordinator position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 139898
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.