Are you an Administrative / Receptionist who loves a fast-paced environment during tax time? Are you an Administrative / Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with a growing company?
Our client specializes in tax preparation and payroll for small businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Receptionist, you will maintain and update social media as well as the company website.
- Respond to and update customers regarding status, changes, service information and issues
- Prepare written correspondence, reports and orders
- Supports tax services by doing scheduling
- Receptionist during tax season months and liaison between tax preparers and clients
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Reception, administrative/office support experience
- Customer service experience
- Basic tax methods and terminology a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Self-motivated, self-starter, ambitious and energetic
- Work well independently and as a team player
- Multitask and prioritize
- Works well under pressure and able to meet deadlines
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible hours
- Consistent work
- Growing company
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time, office hours pending season. Contact us for details.
Pay for the Administrative / Receptionist position: $16.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 141677
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.