Are you an Advertising Specialist looking for the dynamic of a newly created position? Are you an Advertising Specialist who has social media experience?
Our client is an educational organization to restore and preserve freedom under the United Sates Constitution.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Advertising Specialist, you will provide support with scheduling, invoicing, advertising and promotions.
- Support Production Director
- Analyze ad programs and promotions
- Assist with creative decisions regarding ad campaigns and social media
- Identify target customers and markets
- Develop and distribute sales, training and marketing materials
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of business, sales, customer service experience preferred
- Social media marketing experience and/or knowledge of data mining and market research a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business preferred but will consider an Associate degree with work experience
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- WooCommerce or CRM experience a plus
- Belief in maintaining the Constitution of the United States
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- No weekend work
- Family friendly environment
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Vacation pay
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Advertising Specialist position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Job ID: 141199
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.