Are you an Agency / Office Assistant who has PR experience? Are you an Agency / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a marketing company that specializes in public relations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Agency / Office Assistant, you will coordinate vendors such as the cleaning company, technology providers as well as serve as an internal expert for operational systems.
- Greets guests in-person and over the phone
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and orders for supplies
- Maintains & update contacts list
- Basic cleaning duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office/administrative assistant experience (2 + years)
- Public relations experience
- Working for an agency or firm preferred
- Familiar with amazon ordering
- Computer savvy
- MSWD skills
- MAC computer experience preferred
- Positive attitude
- Detailed and able to keep deadlines
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Work independently and set priorities
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small agency with a great benefit package
- Variety of different projects
- Everything is always changing
- Great career growth and development
- Paid vacations & holidays
Hours: 20-25 hours per week. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary-to-Hire, possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Agency / Office Assistant position: $15.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141663
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.