Are you an Assistant Accounts Receivable Analyst who wants to work for a company in growth mode? Are you an Assistant Accounts Receivable Analyst who loves investigative work?
Our client, established in 1984, specializes in third party collection services for large corporations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Assistant Accounts Receivable Analyst, you are responsible for assisting the Accounts Receivable Analysts with back end research.
- Support for short pay notices and past due notices
- Pull invoices and documentation, emails, etc. for the analysts
- Research invoice discrepancies
- Resolve issues on accounts to move forward with collecting on accounts
- Send all research findings to the Accounts Receivable Analysts to collect on the accounts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Open to a variety of office experience: accounting, data entry, data analysis, finance, accounting experience preferred
- Recent graduates considered
- Computer savvy, work with multiple software systems and screens at once
- Excel skills
- Research, problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Positive, eager to learn, self-starter, take initiative, work independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Wonderful work environment
- Great team of people that work for them,
- Staff longevity
- Growth opportunity for growth within the company, encourages promotions from within
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k)
- Vacation pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Yearly incentive bonus
Hours: 37.5 hours per week – 7:30am – 3:30pm or 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Assistant Accounts Receivable Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us today
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139433
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.