Are you an Assistant Property Manager who is passionate about helping people? Are you an Assistant Property Manager who has strong multitasking and problem solving skills?
Our client specializes in real estate development & management.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Assistant Property Manager, you will greet walk-in traffic as well as answer phones & emails.
- Schedule tours and apartment showings
- Give general information out to potential renters
- Enter data and fill out paperwork
- Set up maintenance needs and cleaning
- Show apartments
- Provide administrative support
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Customer service experience (strong people skills)
- Property management experience preferred
- Computer savvy to learn industry specific software
- Excel skills
- Self-motivated and task oriented
- Passionate about helping people
- Upbeat, outgoing, energetic and a positive attitude
- Strong multitasking skills in a high energy & fast-paced environment
- Problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family flexible
- No weekends
- Fun team environment
Hours: 20-30 hours per week 9:00am-5:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Assistant Property Manager position: $20.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142259
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.