Are you an Associate Financial Administrative Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity with part-time hours? Are you an Associate Financial Administrative Assistant who has strong communication skills?
Established in 1857, our client is a high-ranking firm specializing in financial networking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Associate Financial Administrative Assistant, you will assist clients with day-to-day needs and process incoming and outgoing emails.
- Use CRM system & the corporate marketing system to prepare opportunities for clients
- Help maintain employer retirement plans
- Finalize, submit and confirm paperwork
- Document business expenses for budgeting and taxes purposes
- Maintain Advisor’s calendar by setting appointments with clients
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative, account manager experience and/or a recent degree in Finance, Business or Administrative Assistant
- Financial services and marketing related experience preferred
- Desire to learn the industry
- Computer savvy to learn industry specific software
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent communication skills to maintain client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple diverse projects and assignments in a timely and quality manner
- High regard for confidentiality
- Ability to embrace change and work in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Paid vacation
Hours: Part-time hours. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Associate Financial Administrative Assistant position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141547
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.