Are you an Associate Financial Advisor who is looking for a career opportunity within an organization who is ranked among the strongest in their field? Are you an Associate Financial Advisor who has strong communication skills?
Established in 1857, our client is a high-ranking firm specializing in financial networking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Associate Financial Advisor, you will create & maintain client financial plans as well as assist clients with day-to-day needs and process incoming and outgoing emails.
- Use CRM system & the corporate marketing system to prepare opportunities to clients for investment and insurance solutions
- Help maintain employer retirement plans
- Finalize, submit and confirm paperwork
- Document business expenses for budgeting and taxes purposes
- Maintain Advisor’s calendar by setting appointments with clients
- Sit with clients asking questions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Series 7 license or Series 6 and 63 licenses ideal; may consider a candidate who will immediately start working towards licensing
- May also consider administrative and/or account manager experience and / or a recent degree in Finance, Business or Administrative Assistant
- Financial services and marketing related experience preferred
- Desire to learn the industry and get licensed
- Computer savvy to learn industry specific software
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent communication skills to maintain client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple diverse projects and assignments in a timely and quality manner
- High regard for confidentiality
- Ability to embrace change and work in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Group life insurance
- Group disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, open to part-time schedules. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Associate Financial Advisor position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience and licenses
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142163
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.