Are you an Automotive Service /Administrative Advisor who has outstanding people and customer service skills? Are you an Automotive Service /Administrative Advisor who is looking for an opportunity within a very family friendly team environment?
Our client is a salvage yard that has been in business since 1950.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Automotive Service /Administrative Advisor, you will be greeting customers and writing up repair orders.
- Schedule service appointments
- Follow up with customers on changes that were made to resolve customers’ problems
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results
- Keep customers informed on completion times, service expenses and possible changes
- Data entry
- Communicate and coordinate with other Service Writers
- Remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed
- Car sales support, writing contracts, etc.
- Get cars ready for the lot and test drives
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of automotive background, knowledge and/or experience
- Must have some type of customer service or office experience
- Any previous service advisor and/or writer experience is preferred
- Someone who has managed people in the past is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly and work on the internet
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Energetic, motivated and friendly
- Outstanding people and customer service skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very family friendly company
- Casual work environment
- Good longevity within the company
- Health insurance option available
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Automotive Service /Administrative Advisor position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139019
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.