Are you a Benefits Administrative Assistant who is currently a college student? Are you a Benefits Administrative Assistant who is interested in an opportunity within human resources?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations and scholarships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Benefits Administrative Assistant, you will support the benefits department.
- Process all the employee leaves for the company
- Will receive questions from the employees through an HR line and then will partner with the different vendors to get answers for the employees
- Receive all the paperwork from the vendors that needs to be processed
- Assist with data transfer administration to their system and vendor systems
- Assist with COVID tracking
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must currently be a college student, ideally a Junior or a Senior but will consider a lower grade level
- Must want to get into human resources
- A student pursuing a Human Resources degree is ideal, but open to other degrees
- Excel skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick things up quickly
- Flexibility and willing to help out wherever needed
- Detailed and accurate
- Ability to work under stress and push forward to get the work done
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing company
Hours: 20-35 hours between 8:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Benefits Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139792
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.