Are you a Benefits Analyst who has handled open enrollment? Are you a Benefits Analyst who is resourceful and reactive to trends?
Our client specializes in healthcare and is a well-known corporation that was established in 1990.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Benefits Analyst, you will handle open enrollment.
- Research and evaluate corporate benefit plans, which include health and welfare, retirement, disability, worker’s comp, FMLA, etc.
- Monitor benefit trends
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years’ benefits experience
- Comfortable with open enrollment
- Human resources experience in a healthcare setting is ideal
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Detailed with good follow-through
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful, reactive, take initiative
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company in the area
- Work in a corporate office
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and long term disability
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Benefits Analyst position: $27.95-$30.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140988
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.