Are you a Benefits / Human Resources Coordinator who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Benefits / Human Resources Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, laid back team environment?
Our client is an electrical contractor. They provide a work environment that empowers their employees and they understand the importance of a work life balance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Benefits / Human Resources Coordinator, you will be responsible for day to day operations of the group benefits programs.
- Primary contact for the team members to address benefits questions to
- Research employee benefit plans for the best value
- Transfer data to external contacts for services, premiums and plan administration
- Ensure compliance with government regulations
- Handle enrollments, Cobra, terminations, beneficiaries, etc.
- Oversee maintenance of employee benefits files
- Oversee processes of monthly billings for all group plans
- Distribute materials for benefit orientations
- Provide benefit training and support to employees
- Provide support in various human resources areas
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of experience in human resources
- 1+ years of benefits experience
- Knowledge of benefits contract language is a plus
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations affecting benefits programs, such as Cobra, FMLA, Section 125, ADA, etc.
- SHRM certified professional certification a plus
- Construction or manufacturing experience is a plus
- Associate degree in Human Resources is highly preferred
- Computer savvy and strong software skills
- Some experience with a HRIS system needed
- Any experience with UKG/UltiPro is a huge plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Professional and positive
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to these changes in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work with confidential information
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Culture based training and development
- Fun, laid back and team atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week 8:00am – 4:30am or 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Benefits / Human Resources Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139393
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.