Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong time-management skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in heavy duty playground, sports recreation and park equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be providing verbal and written translation services for the recruitment and talent acquisition processes.
- Greet/attend to visitors and assist applicants with application process, forms on boarding and transition to the workforce
- Assist with the planning and execution of events such as benefits open enrollment
- Enter data into the HRIS system
- Answer phone and make calls to candidates and team members
- Assist the HR team members with special projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bilingual in Spanish/English both written and verbal is highly preferred
- 6+months of administrative experience
- Any human resources experience is a huge plus
- Human Resources degree is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience using a HRIS system is a huge plus
- Any experience with Microsoft Teams is preferred
- Power Point experience is preferred
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Must exercise independent judgment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong task and time-management skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Must be organized and detailed
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing organization
- Great team with longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 140240
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.