Are you a Bilingual Customer Service Representative who is passionate about working with people? Are you a Bilingual Customer Service Representative who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client is a people services organization that has been in business since 1982.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will process applications and establish eligibility for energy assistance programs.
- Answer client and vendor questions
- Verify or assist applicants in assembling verification documents
- Review completed forms to ensure all information has been entered for data entry
- Follow up on incomplete forms
- File completed applications
- Determine eligibility and then authorize payments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of strong customer service experience is highly preferred
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Would consider someone with light experience and a recent degree in Sociology, Psychology or a related field
- Experience working for a non-profit organization is preferred
- Knowledge of utility and vendor business/collections process is ideal
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations related to energy assistance programs is a plus
- Basic skillset in MWSD and Excel
- Must feel comfortable with utilizing the internet
- Must have a passion to work with people and have strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide demographic of applicants.
- Must be adaptable to change and feel comfortable working in a sometimes stressful environment
- Team player and flexible to help others as needed
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Must be flexible with scheduling
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Saturday 8:30am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bilingual Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137213
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.