Are you a Bilingual Customer Service Representative who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Bilingual Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a leader in our community in their industry. They are committed to providing affordable health services to the underserved.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will answer phones and schedule appointments.
- Verify patients address, phone number and insurance coverage
- Cancel appointments when necessary
- Understand and communicate their financial policy to patients
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (speaking & written)
- 1 year of over the phone customer service experience is ideal
- Computer savvy
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any knowledge of Epic, Dentrix, Forward and Passport is a plus
- Must have excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure
WHAT YOU GET:
- Non-profit organization helping the communities they serve
- Growing organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:15am – 7:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bilingual Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137633
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.