Are you a Bilingual Customer Service Representative who is fluent in Spanish and English? Are you a Bilingual Customer Service Representative who is interested in an opportunity within the insurance industry?
Our client is an established insurance agency. They are employee-focused and customer-driven.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will assist customers with questions regarding their current and/or new policies.
- Provide quotes to customers
- Work directly with claims on behalf of the customer
- Translate/interpret as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bilingual in Spanish (verbal and written)
- Customer service experience
- Desire and interest to learn/grow within the insurance industry
- Social media experience is a plus
- P&C license preferred
- Comfortable with internet explorer
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Very effective communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established agency
- Benefits available
Hours: Part-time or full-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bilingual Customer Service Representative position: $12.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140560
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.