Are you a Bilingual Customer Service Specialist who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Bilingual Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a growing non-profit organization?
Our client is a leader in our community in their industry. They are committed to providing affordable health services to the underserved.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Customer Service Specialist, you will answer phones, schedule appointments and verify patient’s information.
- Cancel appointments when necessary
- Understand and communicate financial policy to patients
- Perform any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English (speaking & written)
- 1 year of over the phone customer service experience is ideal
- Computer savvy
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any knowledge of Epic, Dentrix, Forward and Passport is a plus
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
WHAT YOU GET:
- Non-profit organization helping the communities they serve
- Growing organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:15am – 7:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bilingual Customer Service Specialist position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138167
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.