Are you a Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator who has extremely strong Excel skills? Are you a Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator who is bilingual in English and Spanish?
Our client specializes in the harvest and fabrication of cattle into boxed beef and the sales and marketing of value added beef and processed pork products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator, you will assist employees enrolled in company benefit plans or who are participating in leaves of absence at all company locations.
- Work closely with employees to guide them through the dependent verification process
- Manage and document the dependent verification process, validate and upload all required documents
- Collect spouse affidavit forms from all employees enrolling a spouse in the plan during annual open enrollment
- Manage the collection of premiums with employees who are actively participating in benefits and are on an unpaid leave of absence
- Notify employees of premiums due to company while on leave of absence, arrange payment plans, collect premiums paid by employees and work with Payroll
- Work with Accounting and Benefits Billing to ensure proper credit is recorded, provide 15-day notices of benefit termination due to non-payment of premiums via certified mail and update employee leave status
- Review current benefits and costs as well as terminate benefits due to non-payment of premiums as needed
- Collaborate with corporate Payroll and System Administrators to develop a process for collecting pre-tax premiums on an after-tax basis when employee’s return to work in a new calendar/tax year
- Assist members in navigating benefits websites, cell phone applications and tools
- Support the Benefits Specialist with other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (written and verbal)
- 1-2+ years of benefit program administration experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a fresh graduate with a recent degree in Human Resources
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Advanced skillset in Excel is preferred
- Any HR or HRIS software knowledge is a plus
- Professional, friendly and easygoing
- Self-motivated, proactive and ability to work well independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to multitask, work on various projects at the same time, keep them on track and provide clear status updates to management
- Strong proven problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must have a solid work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fantastic benefits package along with a generous bonus program that is very competitive and tough to beat
- Very hard working yet fun environment
- Fast-paced position where there is always something to do
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138839
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.