Are you a Bilingual Receptionist who is looking to have Friday afternoons off? Are you a Bilingual Receptionist who is looking to work for a company that has a family first mentality?
Our client specializes in providing resources for families and early childhood professionals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Receptionist, you will sit at the front desk, answer the phone, and assist minimal walk in traffic.
- Assist people that call with requests for childcare programs and other community services
- Conduct follow up with the families to make sure the referral was successful and see if they need any additional support
- Develop relationships with community agencies and researching new community resources and may go out to meet these agencies face to face
- Update database
- Sort mail, track donations, and provide administrative and program support to staff as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working with different community resources is a plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Must love helping people
- Respectful and ability to show empathy
- Ability to build relationships
- Team oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Simple IRA
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm, Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm, some nights and weekends on occasion
Length: Temporary to hire
Pay for the Bilingual Receptionist position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139255
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.