Are you a Bilingual Receptionist who is fluent in Spanish and English? Are you a Bilingual Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with a very well-known company in the area with a great reputation?
Our client is a law office that has been in business since the earlier 1900’s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Receptionist, you will be sitting at the front desk, answering phones and greeting walk-in visitors/clients.
- Take payments from and produce receipts for clients
- Add deposit tickets
- Figure out discrepancies if money counts are off
- Translate for Spanish speaking clients (written and verbal)
- Miscellaneous projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus
- Customer service experience ideally receptionist experience
- Comfortable working with numbers, money and confident in your math skills
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Personable and friendly
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work well independently, follow company policies and procedures set by the state bar
- Good communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very well-known company in the area with a great reputation
- Established firm with great longevity internally
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:15pm, contact us for additional details (41.25 hours each week)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bilingual Receptionist position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140810
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.