Are you a Bilingual Teller who is looking for a permanent part-time opportunity? Are you a Bilingual Teller who is bilingual in English/Spanish?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Teller, you will educate members about their financial options while assisting them with various financial transactions.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service, cash handling and/or Teller experience
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Friendly and pleasant
- Excellent customer service skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 20 hours per week rotating Saturdays, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bilingual Teller position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140466
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.