Are you a Billing Clerk who is extremely detailed? Are you a Billing Clerk who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client implements rigorous processes and controls to ensure accuracy of their services. Their business model allows them to enter new markets and meet the needs of their customers with cost-effective services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing Clerk, you will collect/scan paperwork and code payables.
- Contact customers via mail and e-mail
- Update accounting systems
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any accounting or billing experience is a plus
- Experience with bills of lading is preferred
- Would consider someone with an office assistant, administrative assistant or customer service background with the ability to catch on quickly to accounting principles
- Computer savvy
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated and a go-getter personality
- Ability to work in a busy fast-paced position
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established company
- Laid back and family type environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Billing Clerk position: $14.00 /hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138742
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.