Are you a Billing Clerk who is looking to work with a family-feel type of environment? Are you a Billing Clerk who enjoys and thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Our client implements rigorous processes and controls to ensure accuracy of their services. Their business model allows them to enter new markets and meet the needs of their customers with cost-effective services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing Clerk, you will collect/scan paperwork and code payables.
- Contact customers via mail and e-mail
- Update accounting systems
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting or billing experience a plus
- Bills of lading experience preferred
- May consider office assistant, administrative assistant or customer service backgrounds with the ability to catch on quickly to general accounting principles
- Computer savvy
- Excel and data entry skills
- Self-motivated and a go-getter personality
- Ability to work in a busy fast-paced position
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established company
- Laid back, family type environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Billing Clerk position: $16.00 /hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140824
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.