Are you a Billing Clerk who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Billing Clerk who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client has over 50 years of experience and fosters a culture built on hard work, commitment, and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing Clerk, you will handle accounts receivable for a certain division as well as update accounts and project work.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Billing, accounting, accounts receivable, bookkeeping experience or an Accounting degree preferred
- Will consider someone with strong data entry experience and/or skills
- Accounting degree preferred
- Computer savvy
- Any experience with Sage software a plus
- Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company really focuses on having their employees being the best they can be
- Close and friendly team
- Great workplace dynamic
- Full-time and part-time benefits offered
Hours: Part-time or full-time hours between 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Billing Clerk position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141598
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.