Are you a Billing Coordinator who lives in the Fox Valley, WI area? Are you a Billing Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is an award-winning company with a reputation for integrity and concierge-level service. They seek to hire creative individuals capable of working both independently and collaboratively.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing Coordinator, you will offer guidance and workable solutions to support our Owners and back office operations.
- Resolve and complete problem invoices, credit memos, billing issues, disputes/credits, unbilled orders, reporting and cost transfers
- Communicate chargebacks and due to/from payments, freight order entry/questions
- Identify and communicate opportunities for order hygiene and process improvements
- Coordinate entry of orders and other transactional requests
- Work with collection report remittance according to the reporting schedule
- Verify all transactions on remittance for accuracy
- Complete approvals while managing the supplier and customer invoicing process
- Research and resolve unbilled orders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-3+ years of customer service experience within an office type setting
- Any business-to-business experience is preferred
- Anyone that has worked with accounts payable, billing/invoicing and/or other accounting functions is highly preferred
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Someone that has worked in Google Suite, Gmail, Google Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Must be highly efficient and have a strong attention to detail
- Must be adaptable, will to learn new things and accept coaching/feedback
- Strong organizational prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must live in or near Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent opportunity to learn a new industry
- Wonderful team
- Lots of growth within the company
- Company is in a fun-eventful downtown area
- Free parking
- Free fitness facility to use
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan option
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm or 9:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Billing Coordinator position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE BUT WILL EVENTUALLY GO TO A HYBRID SCHEDULE DOWN THE ROAD, MUST LIVE IN OR NEAR APPLETON, WI, CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS
Job ID: 139073
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.