Are you a Billing Coordinator who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Billing Coordinator who is looking for a foot in the door to a well-known Fortune 500 company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing Coordinator, you will validate and maintain bills of material in ERP system as well as work with engineering and other departments on bills of material structure, inventory, and manufacturing support.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years+ in engineering or working with bills of material in a manufacturing setting
- Would consider an Associate degree in Accounting or related field and no experience
- Associate degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- Excel skills
- JDE software experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great foot in the door
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am-4:30pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Billing Coordinator position: Based on experience. Contact us for details.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141049
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.