Are you a Billing / Office Assistant who has Epic experience? Are you a Billing / Office Assistant who has outstanding people skills?
Our client specializes in urological care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing / Office Assistant, you will contact patients to assist with questions and/or concerns regarding deductible/co-pay/coinsurance, out of pocket amounts that will be owed for the services provided not covered by insured plan.
- Determine estimated out-of-pocket expenses for patients and contact them to set-up payment plan, collect balance prior or at time of service, refer patient to elsewhere if needed
- Determine benefits and estimates for patients
- Set proper expectation of amounts due and collecting from patient prior to procedure
- Discuss with patient/guarantor financial assistance forms and how to complete these forms
- Monitors work que’s for authorizations and estimates needed for future services
- Problem-solve with all parties as necessary to help address insurance coverage errors and update patient information as needed to ensure claims are paid timely
- Monitor calls to the financial hotline, voicemails and returns calls as requested
- Answers calls within the billing call group help patients understand their accounts and processes credit card payments as needed
- Resolve routine to complex patient issues and assist with questions on insurance coverage, discount eligibility, treatment costs and reimbursement
- Work closely with Billing department to set up payment plans, for cash pay and co-insurance balances due
- Help patients understand and access the health insurance agencies
- Act as liaison in connecting the patient to the correct agencies for enrollment
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Looking for experience in medical billing, medical payment posting, medical claims, or medical insurances and pre-authorizations
- Medical degree or certifications is preferred (medical coding, medical billing, etc)
- Must have Epic experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must have caring, personable and outgoing people skills
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible position
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Billing / Office Assistant position: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140161
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.