Are you a Billing / Customer Service Representative who works well with numbers? Are you a Billing / Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a family friendly team environment?
Our client provides services to over 9,000 customers in the community. They enjoy being an active part of their community in addition to offering various educational programs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing / Customer Service Representative, you will have extensive communication with customers, regarding calculating, issuing, explaining and adjusting customer’s bills.
- Code customer accounts; prepare information for old and new accounts
- Handle customer complaints, prepare bills for mailing and review audit reports
- Maintain updates and reconcile accounts receivable data for different accounts
- Calculate, enter and prepare adjusted bills due to meter reading and/or other errors
- Calculate, revise and review budget accounts.
- Enters adjustment data into proper accounts and visually verify data entered against source information.
- Public contact with customers, landlords, realtors and other utility companies in obtaining and providing information on customer accounts
- Work with the cities health department and customers with medical alert issues
- Reconcile delinquency data and communicate with collection agencies regarding delinquent accounts
- Prepare delinquent accounts to be added to annual property tax listing
- Work with department staff on disconnection process
- Clerical duties including performance of counter duties as required
- Prepare monthly billing for large industrial customers
- Work with electric distribution and water distribution to verify accounts and meters
- Ability to identify issues in this process
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience in a clerical support role that included providing customer service
- Billing, accounts receivable or accounting experience is highly preferred
- Education beyond high school is a plus, ideally in accounting
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Northstar Software experience is a plus
- Strong customer service skills and friendly
- Ability to pick up on new tasks quickly
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to make decisions in accordance and regulations
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have a valid driver’s license
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family friendly environment
- Great morale
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Billing / Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 140088
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.