Are you a Billing Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Billing Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment company that offers great benefits?
Our client provides personalized services to their clients during challenging times. They are proud to be active members in their community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing Specialist, you will review and confirm all charges that associates with each service.
- Review all forms for any changes to contracts and verify all final charges
- Prepare billing and submit claims to insurance companies, trusts and the Department of Health Services
- Complete follow up calls on outstanding claims
- Post payments daily and complete follow up billings as needed
- Complete month-end statements
- Match charges with cash advance items, process cash advance requests and enter accounts payable bills for cash advance related items
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3 years of billing or accounting experience
- Any industry related experience is a huge plus
- Any insurance experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any QuickBooks experience is preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to jump in and hit the ground running
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and highly emotional work environment
- Must be able to keep information confidential
- Ability to work with all different types of personalities
- Must seek tasks and projects to do in down time
- Maintain and develop community relationships in an effort to promote the business
- Ability to work efficiently while maintaining accuracy and paying attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds on occasion
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local company with a great reputation
- Company is very caring to their employees
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 (k)
- Profit sharing
- Short and long term disability
- Clothing reimbursement
Hours: 7:00am – 3:00pm, 8:00am – 4:00pm, 9:00am – 5:00pm and/or 10:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Billing Specialist position: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison area, WI
Job ID: 139172
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.