Are you a Billing Specialist who has accounting experience? Are you a Billing Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is one of the largest providers in their industry and is dedicated to helping their customers increase efficiency and reduce costs. They manage and move products that people use on a daily basis and have earned themselves a great reputation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing Specialist, you will prepare customer’s monthly/weekly invoices and submit invoices into customer portals.
- Manage customer accruals
- Work with other departments regarding billing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- High volume invoicing experience preferred
- Associate degree in Accounting preferred
- Computer savvy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs a plus
- Excel skills
- Detailed, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Maintain confidentiality
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable, well-known company
- Great longevity
- Nice work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
Hours: 40 hours per week 7:30am-4:30pm, 1 hour lunch
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Billing Specialist position: $19.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141433
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.