Are you a Bookkeeper who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Bookkeeper who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in providing high quality accounting services to small businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will prepare and process month-end journal entries and generate income statements.
- Account reconciliation
- Various reporting
- Sales and use tax returns
- Process payroll and reporting
- Assist with income tax preparation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 years of bookkeeper or well-rounded accounting experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- EasyACCT and/or Intuit experience/knowledge is highly preferred
- Positive and flexible team player
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be willing to learn multiple job functions
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving, prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Brand new company
- Great opportunity
Hours: 15-30 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138522
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.