Are you a Bookkeeper who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you a Bookkeeper who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in business consulting and bookkeeping services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will be assisting with their client’s financial tasks, process accounts receivable and payable.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Reconcile sales taxes, payroll taxes and bank accounts each month
- Monitor financial transactions and reports
- Work with general ledgers
- Handle monthly payroll
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of general bookkeeping experience
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD, Excel and basic in Outlook
- Experience with QuickBooks and PowerPoint is highly preferred
- Professional and excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player must be committed and fully dedicated to the role/team
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company, family feel and very close team
- Team focused
- Benefits offered for full-time employees
Hours: Position will start out part-time (20 hours) and then will bump up to full-time after 6 months, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $13.00 – $16.00 hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138996
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.