Are you a Bookkeeper looking to set your own work schedule? Are you a Bookkeeper who has strong accounting skills?
Our client is a family business with over 50 years of experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will process checks and credit-card payments.
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Journal entries
- Miscellaneous accounting projects to assist full time bookkeeper
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous bookkeeping experience
- Will consider students going to school or recent graduates in accounting or bookkeeping
- Prefer an Associate or Bachelor’s in accounting or bookkeeping
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Detail oriented
- Work focused with a positive attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-oriented company
- Positive work environment
Hours: 10 – 15 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Omro, WI
Job ID: 139980
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.