Are you a Bookkeeper who is looking for an opportunity within a non-profit organization? Are you a Bookkeeper who has a degree in Accounting, Business or a related field?
Our client is a religious organization that provides an array of resources and events.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day accounting functions.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- General ledger
- Month-end closing process
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations along with budget comparisons
- Generate and analyze financial reports to be used by the managers and serve as a resource for their questions
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 2+ years bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Any experience working or volunteering in community-oriented or family-centered parish ministries is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or a related field is required
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must have accounting software system experience
- Must have a deep respect and support for their mission as a church
- Excellent demeanor, friendly and eager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized and work well in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very well-known organization
- Ability to take ownership of the role
- Flexibility to do many different things
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday – Thursday 7:45am – 5:00pm and Friday 7:45am – 12:15pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $19.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140184
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.