Are you a Bookkeeper that works well independently with little supervision? Are you a Bookkeeper who is looking to work in the automotive industry?
Our client is an automotive repair center that offers a variety of services. They utilize the latest technology to ensure their customers are happy.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will assist in preparation of the operating budget.
- Assist in preparation of operating budget
- Maintain accounting records
- Process and record payments for accounts receivable
- Receive, process and pay vendor invoices
- File and pay necessary reports for payroll and sales taxes
- Reconcile and deposit daily sales receipts
- Reconcile bank statements
- Cash checks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience or accounting / bookkeeping degree with no experience
- Office management experience with a smaller company is a plus
- Accounting degree is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks or another accounting software experience preferred
- Go with the flow / learn as you go attitude
- Organized and able to work with little supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned company
- Growing company
Hours: 20 hours per week between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140792
Job descriptions may Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer. not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.