Are you a Bookkeeper with strong accounting skills? Are you a Bookkeeper who has worked with multiple entities?
Our client specializes in property management.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will handle accounting functions for property owner clients.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Multiple bank reconciliations
- Month end, quarterly and year end reporting
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience working with accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank reconciliations
- Will consider recent graduate with an Associate or Bachelor’s degree and solid work history
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Accounting software knowledge
- Time management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Prioritize and organize in a fast-paced environment
- Handle multiple projects and changing priorities
- Driving distance of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family feel organization
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role
- Variety within the position
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
Hours: 30 hours per week between 8:00am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $18.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI. Hybrid schedule option available after training. Must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI.
Job ID: 141140
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.