Are you a Bookkeeper who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Bookkeeper who is looking for an opportunity within a small, but growing team environment?
Our client specializes in designing & building commercial metal and steel buildings in Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will handle accounts payable, accounts receivable as well as enter payroll into the system.
- Cut checks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting, bookkeeping, accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoicing and/or billing experience
- Construction background within an office setting preferred
- Computer savvy
- QuickBooks experience preferred, but will look at a recent graduate that had a class in QuickBooks
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Work well independently and as a team player
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Work well under pressure & meet deadlines
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small and growing company
- Flexible with scheduling
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance option offered for full-time hours
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $16.00-$22.50/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141720
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.