Are you a Bookkeeper who enjoys working with people? Are you a Bookkeeper who has invoicing experience?
Our client specializes in the sales and service of packaging machines.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will create invoices as well as enter into QuickBooks and pay invoices & bills.
- Create transfer payment amounts for invoices to their parent company
- Send monthly statements to customers
- Record deposits for checks received from customers and mark invoices paid
- Bank reconciliation
- Prepare payroll to be sent to a 3rd party to process
- Create office expense reports
- Respond to emails
- Greet visitors and answer phones
- Daily mail, order office supplies, make coffee and water plants
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience, specifically invoicing
- Reception and/or administrative experience a plus
- Bilingual in English & German a plus
- MSWD & Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Excellent people skills
- Self-motivated & work very well independently
- Comfortable working in a small office
- Maintain confidentiality
- Able to think on your feet where every day is different
WHAT YOU GET:
- Relaxed environment
- Exposure to state of the art technology
- Every day is different and engaging
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Length: Temporary (while hire). Client may consider an employee assigned for the temporary need for the permanent position.
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142180
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.