Are you a Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant who has QuickBooks experience? Are you a Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a well-respected and experienced contractor. With their outstanding testimonials, it’s no surprise they have been so successful for over 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant, you will handle all accounting, administrative and reception type of duties
- Greet visitors and answer phones
- Handle all financial transactions
- Assist Project Manager with cost analysis spreadsheets to track progress and costs of project
- Put together internal profit and loss statements
- Work closely with CPA prepping financials
- Order supplies
- Maintain all employee records
- Prepare reports and analyze data
- Create/revise procedures when necessary
- Help with implementing marketing and advertising strategies
- Assist with company website
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have bookkeeping/accounting experience who is okay with the administrative and reception duties
- Someone with administrative and bookkeeping experience is a huge plus
- Would consider a recent graduate who has an internship
- Must have QuickBooks experience
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel
- Must be trustworthy and have strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very family oriented
- Flexible schedule
- Casual dress code
- Great independent position
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm or 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138818
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.