Are you a Bookkeeper / Office Assistant who has QuickBooks experience? Are you a Bookkeeper / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in renting out properties.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper / Office Assistant, you will be handling the bookkeeping duties for the company along with the daily office tasks.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- General ledger entries
- Answer incoming calls
- Greet any tenants walking in
- Assist with setting up service calls if tenants report something is not working/broken
- Meet with tenants to sign new lease agreements
- Take rental payments
- Enter expenses and rent payments into the computer
- Create and send out rent due/late payment/5 day eviction letters to tenants
- Prepare all accounting work to send to the accounting firm for tax prep
- Assist with creating other rental forms as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ year of bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must have QuickBooks knowledge
- Friendly and must have excellent customer service skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently
- Must be a team player and be flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very relaxed and casual environment
- Take ownership of the role and handle daily office tasks
- Variety within the position
- Hours are flexible
Hours: 15-20 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper / Office Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay area, WI
Job ID: 137874
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.