Are you a Bookkeeper & Payroll Processor who has payroll experience? Are you a Bookkeeper & Payroll Processor who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a financial services firm in Oshkosh, WI.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper & Payroll Processor, you will support small business clients, process payroll and take care of bookkeeping needs.
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Collect, compile and enter payroll data
- Calculate and review payroll deductions
- Calculate and payment of termination payments
- Process payroll and correct any discrepancies/errors
- Payroll reporting
- Answer any pay-related questions/concerns
- Prepare and submit W2 & W3 forms
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Payroll experience
- Accounting degree preferred
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Thomson Reuters software experience a plus
- Energetic & a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical & strategic thinking skills to probe, gather & analyze client needs
WHAT YOU GET:
- Open team environment
- Offer work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
- Gym Membership
Pay for the Bookkeeper & Payroll Processor position: $20.00-$26.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141558
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.