Are you a Bookkeeper / Payroll Specialist who is looking for a flexible schedule after tax season? Are you a Bookkeeper / Payroll Specialist who processed payroll in previous positions?
Our client is an accounting and income tax service firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper / Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for payroll processing for 15-20 clients.
- Receive and enter hours
- Federal and State taxes
- Tax payments
- Quarterly reports
- Year-end W-2’s
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Reconcile payments
- Process income tax payments as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of payroll processing experience
- Bookkeeping experience
- Tax experience preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Work focused
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills
- Supportive team player
- Willingness to continue learning
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible off season schedule
- Friendly staff and clients
- Very nice working environment
- Health reimbursement plan
Hours: January-April 8:00am-5:00pm. May-December 20-25 hours per week; Monday and Tuesday 8:00am-5:00pm, Wednesday-Friday flexible to schedule options.
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper / Payroll Specialist position: $22.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141613
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.